Here is what you need to know BEFORE you register:
- Register ALL attendees at one time, including for the Friday afternoon activity (gather attendees’ activity choices before registering). For a description of the two activity choices, link to ACTIVITIES.
- Log in and navigate to the bottom of this page to register as many attendees as you wish to invite. Caution: When using the pull-down menu (right column below) to select the desired number of attendees from each category, the number you select will stay recorded by clicking your mouse away from the menu box (otherwise the number might slip back to “0”).
- When you click to “proceed to registration,” tickets will be generated for each attendee (fill out each ticket and proceed to payment).
- Conveniently pay conference fees online or select “print an invoice.”
- To make changes AFTER you register, please contact Brenda Geitz at [email protected] or 860-539-5276.
- NEXT STEP: Book hotel reservations. Link to ACCOMMODATIONS.
Please note that food and beverage charges are included in the conference fee. In previous years, these charges were included in the hotel room rate.
Thank you to our presenting sponsor!
Venue: The Lodge at Spruce Peak
Venue Website: https://www.sprucepeak.com/stay/the-lodge/Address:
2023 Annual Meeting & Conference
June 1, 2023 - June 4, 2023
3:00 pm - 11:00 am